Sunday

Legitamacy



So, we're going legit. I'm giving my months notice for my studio in the Life Arts building. So sad, I know. I'm closing up shop there BUT I will continue to collect vintage and will soon be revealing www.douxvintage.com like you've never seen it before. I'll be leaving etsy and selling on my very own, fully interactive website for shopping whimsical, feminine, wearable vintage. Our web design business, Rivera Design and Marketing, is taking off. And I'll be putting a lot more of my time into that side of things. Like I said though, I will continue to sell vintage, blog and find the cutest stuff in the world for you.

More on the doux website later. For now, Jeremy and I are looking to get our business license for Rivera Design and Marketing and my re-seller's license for Doux Vintage. Time to join the human race I suppose.

Okay, in other amazing news. Plus size girls have the most ridiculous time trying to shop for anything but polyester paper sacks. I am not a fan of torrid, the clothing is overpriced and very low quality. I can find things from Lane Bryant once in a while- but nothing stunning or unforgettable. This morning I stumbled across B and Lu, and fell in love. I ordered the Callie dress and some sultry skinny jeans. I cannot wait until they get here. I am totally impressed by this site, if you're a curvy femme, go check it out.

Happy Sunday, friends!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link to B and Lu. The dresses are lovely and the prices are really affordable!

michelle rivera said...

Right?! i could not be more thrilled. I'll make a post about quality, cut and fit when my new items arrive. xo

Post a Comment