Tuesday

Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland


hmmm... so, I'm sure you've probably heard it from a little bird. Tim Burton will be contributing his own, unique version of Lewis Carrol's metaphorically charged "Alice In Wonderland". Either because of his "gothy" whimsical art direction or because satire and as examples of verbal wit is so cool. I am sure the people who ate up The Nightmare Before Christmas will be sure to hand over another 80 million dollars.

I am somewhat excited. Disney printed out the concept art and character portraits for the new issue of their pricy 'disney twenty-three' magazine. I am happy to see that Burton is finally developing his style. I am especially enamored of the portrait of the White Queen that will be portrayed by Anne Hathaway.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darla: Retro Ways said...

Every time I see these photos I get a bit more stoked to see this I know its going to be great just because of Burton! ♥

Post a Comment