Monday

twenty things

Twenty things i'd like to do in the near future...

1. Digital illustrations on my Wacom Tablet

2. Go to a drive-in movie

3. Re-decorate our kitchen

4. Update my iPod

5. Take a bubble bath

6. Have a picnic on our front lawn

7. Explore the tide pools

8. Run around Disneyland for a day

9. Organize my fabric collection

10. Take a vacation to New Orleans or Nashville or both

11. Build a fort in my living room with pillows and sheets and a sign that says "no boys"

12. Have a Bella Lugosi movie night

13. Sew up some aprons

14. Detox- no drinking, smoking for a long time

15. Make homemade bread

16. Have a slumber party with an Ouija board and pillow fights

17. Have whole wheat pancakes for dinner

18. Finish my 'animalette' painting series

19. Take photos at the botanical gardens.

20. Design new business cards.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!

Post a Comment