Sunday

cute as a button


Wow. So odd how these little series of events lead to bigger things. I spent three hours today with three of the loveliest femme's in Riverside. We're trying to put together a plan to promote the artists/crafters/sellers in the Life Arts Building in Riverside. Me with my vintage and art, Kim with her vintage and art and all around cleverness, Panda with her crafty cute stuff and Kendra who does furniture restoration with a crafty flair!

We came up with plenty of ideas and now I have plenty of research to do. I'm really looking forward to an event we have in the works. I can't talk about too much. I can only say that I haven't felt this inspired or motivated in such a long time. My schedule this week includes lots of the time at the studio, vintage shopping and some decoration. Also, Kim gave me an excellent selection of clothing this afternoon. I went through it and some of it is perfect for the shop, some stuff needs some personal touches and some of it is going to make for beautiful pillows.

I also wanted to mention miss Amanda's etsy shop, Pandaloo. So effin' cute my darlings! Today she gave me a wonderful sample of her button earrings- which are exactly what they sound like. She'll be putting up much, much more items soon. Add her to your faves on etsy.

Happy Week Dears!


0 comments:

Post a Comment